I'm struggling to figure out the best way to categorize the various relationships of articles to the Mythos.
There are the following basic conceptual categories that remain to be implemented/ironed out:
- --IN UNIVERSE--Fictional people, places, and things that appear in the various "canonical" Mythos stories/novels/etc.
- --OUT OF UNIVERSE--Writers and authors of works in the "canon" of the Mythos
- --OUT OF UNIVERSE--People, places, and stories that have been influenced by the Mythos
- --OUT OF UNIVERSE--Writers, authors, and stories that have shaped and influenced the Mythos, but are not considered Mythos works
- --META-UNIVERSAL--There is the problem of certain writers and stories themselves. The meta-universe that is the Mythos sometimes has included its own writers as characters, and its own stories as stories in the fictional universe. ARRGH!